Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

American Idol Named Tonight

I just finished watching the final showdown of American Idol. What a great program it was tonight! I'm glad Taylor Hicks won! SOUL PATROL! After the program I went to sleep but started thinking that I never updated my blog today.

Since I haven't been eating, they hung this bag of nutrition which gets infused into my Hickman Catheter with everything else. It looks like this huge bag of pee. They also hung a bag that looks like milk. They said I was to start getting lipids which are fats. I told the nurse to give it to somebody else and she just laughed. I received a unit of platelets (#LC58010) as my count this morning was at 18. My white cells are at .45 so I am officially confined to my room. The occupational therapist and physical therapist came to my room and had me do exercises individually.

Tomorrow is the big day. The marrow is suppose to come in at the airport (I'm assuming LAX) at 2:30 pm. The marrow goes straight to City of Hope's blood center where they reconfirm the typing and do some other things to it. I don't know what time they'll actually infuse the donor's marrow, but it'll probably be in the late evening hours.

I'll update again tomorrow. Thanks for keeping up with me.. love, nance

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?