Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

My Day

Today was more of the same from yesterday. My day consisted of medications, chemo, breakfast, a shower, physical therapy, more chemo, lunch, sudoku puzzles, emails, more medications, more chemo, dinner and I plan to watch TV tonight.

I'm looking forward to the Clipper game tonight in Game 6 of the playoffs. Next week, I wonder who will be named the next American Idol; Will it be Taylor Hicks (Soul Patrol) or McPheever? I still think Chris Daughtry should have made it to the finals. I wonder what the price of gas will be when I get out of here.

I can still taste food and I still have an appetite, so I figure, I might as well eat. I finally figured out why I've been gaining so much weight in here. They are hydrating me with dextrose water which is sugar water. So on top of me eating regular meals, they are loading me with plenty of additional calories. I'm going to be blimp-like when I am discharged.

I haven't lost any hair.. yet, but am starting to feel some other side effects of the chemo (too unpleasant to mention.) But, other than that, I feel pretty good and still have plenty of energy. I'm so glad I can read and respond to your emails. I love getting correspondence from all of you. Thank you for all your kind thoughts. You are all keeping me strong and positive. Love you all! Nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?