Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Preparing for My Absence

I was a little sore today from the double marrow biopsy yesterday (gives new meaning to "give me a double"). I fought with my computers today and messed up my email accounts. I had to call my brother, Kurt (geek squad), to fix it for me. I have several lists 1) things to do at home 2) what to take to the hospital and 3) questions for my doctor. My toughest list is things to do at home because anything can be brought to the hospital for me. What would you do at home if you had to leave for 6-8 weeks? Clean, sort, stock up, just forget it? I'd like to make it as easy as possible for my three bachelors when I'm away. I guess they'll make do and I shouldn't worry about them (easier said than done).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?