Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Six Days Under My Belt

Yeah, Clippers won last night over the Suns to force a game 7 in the playoffs.

I can't believe that I've already been here for six days. I can't believe I've already tolerated 5 days of Chemotherapy. I feel fortunate that the side effects have been minimal. I've been told that the tough stuff will begin tomorrow when they start me on a different Chemo drug which I'll stay on through Sunday. Then on Monday and Tuesday, I'll be on two anti-rejection drugs and finally the bone marrow transplant will take place on Thursday, May 25th.

Today, I was feeling a little more nausea, so they started giving me another anti-nausea medication. I really hate being nauseated so thank god for these new medications.

The webcam has not worked out too well. I think because I'm on a wireless card, there is a significant delay in the signal. The pictures from home freeze up on my screen but I'm able to get voice which seems to be delayed about six or seven seconds. Andrew was on webcam with me yesterday and was shocked that I still have all my hair. I've been trying to get webcams to work with Judy and Tami, to no avail. We get the voice to work but there is no video.

Mark and the boys seem to be doing okay. I miss them and I miss all of you, too. Thank you for your emails and comments on the blog. love, nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?