Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Tiny TV

I felt a little better today. The trick is keeping the anti-nausea medications going 24/7. I'm hardly eating anything because nothing tastes good plus it usually makes a U-turn. Certain smells are really beginning to bother me. The good news is I haven't lost any of my hair yet.

I'm watching the finals on American Idol in my room on my 17" TV, I miss my big screen at home. I'm rooting for the Soul Patrol, Taylor Hicks. I think he is refreshingly different.

I took some different pain killers today for a mean headache. They didn't stay down. They were considering using Demerol or Morphine, the painkillers that I had last weekend when I was on the strong Chemo. We finally got the charge nurse to call my doctor and put Imitrex on the list for my migraines.

They gave me some ativan for the nausea just now so I'm getting sleepy. Thanks for keeping up with my stay here. love, nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?