Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Andrew's 16th Birthday

I received a unit of platelets today (lC58759).

I still have a zero white count according to the labs but there may be light at the end of the tunnel. My doctor indicated that the white count is undetectable but when they used a slide they saw a few white cells! Since they increased my Neupogen I'm hoping that there will be an increase in the white cells tomorrow! This news made my day.

I want to wish my Andrew a Happy 16th Birthday today. Sorry I'm not home to celebrate with you. We'll celebrate your birthday when I get home.

Special thanks to mom for visiting me every day. Also, thank you Mark for coming here every day after work. It's a lot of driving from LA to Duarte then to Cypress.
love you all, nance

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?