Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

Boat Race

I received two units of platelets today (LC58679 & LC58709). My cousin Kevin surprised me today when he called from the donor center after donating two units of platelets. Thank you Kevin for coming all the way over here from San Diego! It was so great to see you.

Well, it's Day 20 and still no counts. I'm confident that we'll get some kind of white count tomorrow right at the three week mark! They are still trying to force the white count with the Neupogen.

As part of his final project for his honors physics class, Scott had to build a boat using only cardboard and duct tape. He and two other pretty big guys got in the boat and had to row across the high school pool. As it turned out, his boat tied for first place finishing in 47 seconds. Half the boats sunk! I wish I were there to see it. I think my friend Tami got most of Scott's race on video. Thank you Tami. Can't wait to see it! Great Job Team Scott!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?