Friday, June 30, 2006

 

On The Mend

I received two units of platelets over the last two days (LC59497 & LC59490).

My doctor has taken me off most of the IV's and switched them to pill form. They are planning on moving me to the Village on Monday! I'm so transfusion dependent still so I can't be far away. I need to visit the clinic daily for blood draws and transfusions, when needed. When I'm no longer on daily visits, they may let me go home.

Except at night and into the late morning, I'm finally free from the IV tree. I feel so liberated! My white cells dropped back to 1100 this morning, but they are still letting me out of my room armed with mask and gloves. They took me to the physical therapy room yesterday. It felt so good to walk on the treadmill and climb stairs in there. I was sore this morning for the workout, but it's a good hurt!

Thank you again for your support. love nance

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?