Monday, June 19, 2006

 

White Count Didn't Budge, but it's okay.

My white count stayed the same as yesterday (.3 or 300, normal is 4.0 - 11.0.) We're waiting for it to go up. This could take a while but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I received one unit of platelets today (LC59023).

I watched sports the whole day yesterday. Phil Mickelson had the Golf U.S. Open the whole day and threw it all away at the 18th hole. That was very hard to watch. Since he hadn't hit his driver well all day, he should have just used an iron and parred the hole to win the tournament. That's what I would have done.... like I'll ever be in his shoes. After that, I watched the Heat/Mavericks game... another disappointment.

Mark brought some home video of the boys basketball games. It's always fun to watch Scott and Andrew on video since I missed the games. They have one more day of finals and then they are off of school. Do well on Finals Boys! love mom

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?