Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Another Day

Nothing much new to blog today. I've been in this hospital room now for 13 days. Originally, I thought it would only be a couple of days stay. I'm not going to be discharged this time until I feel well. My total time at City of Hope is now something like 67 days. Whew...

I want to continue to thank alll of you for your donation of blood products and also for helping my family at home. Many meals have been delivered. What a blessing this has been. Also, special thanks to my neighbors Frank and Joyce for taking on the challenge of teaching Andrew to drive. I really appreciate this effort and feel confident that he'll learn to drive well. Andrew has had his driver's permit since mid January and these behind the wheel hours will help in attaining his 50 hours on the road.

Thank you all again for your support. love, nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?