Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Back In The Village

Well, I made it out of the hospital again. Hopefully, for more than four days! We are still in the same Village unit as before and find it's fairly comfortable. The kitchen is not too well equipped, but we bring in whatever we need.

I received a unit of platelets before leaving the hospital today (LC61023). Thank you for your continued support. I will continue daily appointments at the City of Hope. When my counts get better and I no longer need to be seen daily, then I'll get to go home! Several things need to happen in order for me to be released to my home. I'm confident that these things will happen in time.

For the time being, it's nice to be at the Village. I no longer am toting my IV tree and that in itself is liberating. It's the small things that bring about joy.

Thank you all for continuing to follow my progress by reading my blog. Love and miss you all. Nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?