Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

First Night at the Village

The first night in the "Village" was not very restful. Since there are homes just on the other side of the parking lot, the fireworks went on until midnight. Too bad we couldn't see them from our unit.

I received two units of platelets over the last two days (LC59641 & LC 59662). If you could email me if you are the donor of LC59662, that would be great. Your donation caused a huge rise in my platelet count.

Mom and I spent the entire morning and early afternoon in the clinic getting transfusions and medicine by IV. It was a long day and rather exhausting. I had rice from a rice pot tonight for the first time in about two months. It tasted so good. My roommate (mom) is doing a great job. She's cooking my Low bacteria meals for me and keeping up with the place. Taking my meds on time is rather challenging since I have so many prescriptions. Luckily, the discharge nurse gave us a schedule to write the meds and times taken.

That's about it for now. I'm rather fatigued today, so i'm going to turn in early.
love, nance

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?