Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Still Here in Hospital

I received one unit of platelets (LC60218) and one unit of packed red cells a few days ago (LC59574). I received two other units of packed red cells but the donor numbers were unavailable.

I'm still in the hospital, Day 6, round 2. I'm feeling a little better and my fever has broken. I now have GVH (Graft vs. Host) rejection factors that I'm dealing with. Isn't this fun? When I'm not feeling yucky (professional medical terminology), I'll try to keep up with emails and my blog better. I hope to be out of this hospital soon and will probably go back to the village.

I've been here in Duarte for a total of 60 days now. whew! I can't believe that I've spent two months away from my family and friends. I never dreamed I'd be gone this long. But, when I do get back, I'll be a little stronger. It's just taking some time, that's all. Miss you all. love, nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?