Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

Still Hospitalized

I've had a few setbacks this week. I finally got reconnected with my computer. I had to give in to the fact that I'm going to be in the hospital longer than I had hoped. I'm feeling a little like a lemon car at this point.. one thing after another... no returns.

My boys brought me an 8 x 14" photo today of the kids who went to the Arroyo Grande Tournament. They are holding a wonderful sign which says "We Miss you Auntie Nancy!"
It's hanging in my room and gives me something to look forward to next year when I join them in A.G. and of course, Las Vegas.

I've missed Andrew's whole summer basketball Varsity league play. Luckily, he'll play again with the Varsity team in the second semester and I hope to make every game. After that, he'll have another year as a senior.

I miss my family and home immensely. I miss all of you. love, nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?