Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Village Day 3

Mom is finally getting a break. Cathy came in to be my caregiver for the next several days. She took the Low Bacteria Diet class and knows just what to do. She will make me behave... oh yeah, I'm such a Rebel.... Mom is exhausted. She visited me while in the hospital all 50 days, except for one. It's quite a drive for her and she mostly made the trek by herself. Plus, since she won't let her gas tank go below half, she probably filled up two or three times per week. Not bad for someone turning 78 in four days.

Cathy and I will visit the hospital every morning sometimes not returning until early afternoon. She has to be with me 24/7. Thank you Cathy.

I didn't need a platelet transfusion today! yeah. My white count is at 2.4. Hopefully, my stem cells will begin making platelets soon. love nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?