Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Another Day in the Village

I received a unit of platelets today (LC61426). Thank you for continuing to donate your precious platelets. I'm still needing platelets atleast two or three times a week.

Yesterday, Mark and I went for a walk on the grounds again. We finally visited the Japanese Garden. It's quite serene and beautiful. They even have food that you can feed to the Koi and turtles. I've been visiting the City of Hope for four years now and never visited this garden. Today, we took a little longer walk around the grounds. It felt good to get out and stretch my legs.

We had another changing of the guards today. Mom came back this afternoon to relieve Mark. I hope to be out of here soon. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

love you all and miss you lots! love, nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?