Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Double Bubble Wrap Me!

Hi gang! Mark took me in today again (left at 6:30 am and didn't return until 4:00 pm) and my platelets started at 5 and with one unit of platelets transfused it went to 13 (LC63144) then with the second unit, which was supposed to be an HLA Matched Platelet product, it went to 17 (LC63164). So they sent me home again with strict instructions on what to do in case of bleeding, bruising, or headaches. I also received a unit of red blood cells #LC63135 which I believe to be Judy James' unit. Thank you all for giving your precious products and for taking so much time to go to the City of Hope to donate! I know your time is valuable and I know that it is quite a drive to Duarte! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

My friend, Tami, sent me something that was appropriate for my need for a full-body bubble wrap. Turn on the sound. www.saab-stuff.com/pop.swf

I know a lot of you have, or are, returning to school soon. Much luck to all those in junior and senior high school. Good luck to all those embarking on their first year in college. Good luck to all those continuing with their college education. It's a very important time in your life... enjoy it and learn well as this is a stepping stone to your future. I love you all! nancy

Comments:
Thanks Tami. Hope you feel better soon! I'll be at the hospital all day tomorrow (Wednesday) and then again on Friday. Too many appointments! bye for now. love n
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?