Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Hoping I'm Turning The Corner

Yesterday, Mom and I spent a good part of the day at the City of Hope. I needed an infusion of Magnesium again, but the good news was that my platelet count didn't drop all that much from two days prior. I started with a platelet count of 21 !!! Even all the nurses in the clinic were a buzz about this! I'm hoping I'm turning the corner to this whole platelet problem. I took one unit of platelets anyway in hopes of getting a big boost since the platelets were Scott's and perfectly HLA and type matched. Thank you Scott!!! I got a boost to 37! Also, we're hoping to not come in until Friday! Wow, two days off!!! Woo Hooooo!

I want to call Scott my hero, but I realize that you are all my heroes. Thank you for the tremendous amount of support!!!! I'll never be able to appropriately thank all of you for your blood/platelets, meals, cards, emails, phone calls, thoughts and prayers! love you all so much, nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?