Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

Not Much Change

Yesterday, Mom and I spent the entire day at the City of Hope. My platelets were down to 6 (000) again. I received one unit of Scott's platelets. His platelets are HLA matched to mine. Since I've had such great difficulty holding a platelet count they requested that Scott come in last week in order for his platelets to be ready yesterday. I hope that his platelets will do the trick. I didn't get a huge boost from them but they may last longer. We'll see. I was also in desperate need of packed red cells. I received unit LC62357 yesterday and definitely feel much better today. Thank you for your continued blood and platelet donations.

I ran into my friend Christine Pachera yesterday at the City of Hope. She also has gone through a bone marrow transplant and seems to be doing quite well. If you are interested in viewing her website, please go to savechristine.com

Mark and the boys are taking advantage of the last weekend off of school. They headed up to Mammoth for the weekend. I hope they are having fun, catching a lot of fish, and getting in some golf. I think that was the plan. My mom is here staying with me again.

Thank you again for all your support. I'll keep blogging so you won't get worried! : ) love, nancy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?