Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

A Year-End Thank You and a Plea for Help for a Child!!!

Well, no news is good news as far as my health is concerned. I continue to feel good and have completed all my holiday tasks! I'm ready to enjoy the holidays and have so many people to thank for all their support over the past half year or more!Words cannot express the gratitude for all the things, big and small, which helped me and my family through this difficult year. I can tell you that this holiday will be a very special one! Also, many thanks to the Rafu Shimpo for printing my story. You can view it on the web at rafu.com

Now, I am so eternally grateful for my donor and I know all of you have done a lot to help me out, but we have to save another life. Eight year old Dale Inouye is in serious condition. He was diagnosed with ALL in 2000 and underwent chemotherapy. This month, December 2006, he relapsed and needs a marrow transplant right away. Dale's future depends on you, a marrow match that may only be found in his ethnic community. All it takes is a swab in your cheek - No blood sample! Please go to www.asianmarrow.org/drives/index.php or call A3M toll free at (888)236-4673 or email at A3M@LTSC.org. Drives available weekdays 9:30am - 5:00pm at the A3M office plus various locations as listed on the website. See his blog site for more info: inouyeboynumba3.blogspot.com

Thank you all for your continued support of our family and A3M. Our efforts will pay off and our hope is that everyone in need find the one person who can save their life!

We are blessed and know that the New Year will bring about continued recovery for me. Scott has received his first acceptance to a college (Cal Poly Pomona) and is waiting to hear from others. He'll be starting college this fall. For those of you who don't know, we also hope for better luck with our cars in 2007 - three of four of our vehicles were in accidents over the past six weeks.... one accident was minor, one was total loss and this weekend my van was rear-ended by a driver with no insurance while Scott was driving. We are thankful there were no major injuries. From our family to yours, a very happy (and safe!) holiday season!

With Love,
Nancy, Mark, Scott & Andrew

Comments:
I want not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to read the intact story.
 
Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?