Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 

Recovering At Home

Well, it's only been two days since I was diagnosed with Pneumonia. My doctor at the City of Hope is allowing me to recover at home. He said we'll see how I respond to the antibiotics. If I get better, I can continue to be treated on an outpatient basis. If I don't, well, let's just not go there for now....

My dear friend, Ann Gregory, is in trouble. It appears her leukemia has relapsed, but is presenting in a different way. Please send good and positive thoughts her way as she begins a second battle for survival. Click on her name on the sidebar to read her blog.

Life is precious. Enjoy each day. love, nancy

Comments:
Focus on taking it easy and getting better. Let the boys fend for themselves, or better yet, let them wait on you hand and foot. I'm sending lots of love your way and praying for a speedy recovery.
Love,
Ann
 
Hi Nancy,
I was just about to send you an email to find out how you're doing, and then decided to check your blog again. So relieved to hear that you're recovering at home.

I love Ann's idea of having the boys wait on you hand and foot.

Think sunsets and mai tais!

Aloha,
Susan
 
Thanks Ann & Susan for your well wishes. I think I'm getting better. I'll see Dr. N on Tuesday so we'll take it from there. You both take care of yourself, too!

I love that I've met both of you. We're all part of this elite club where membership/initiation is drastic, to say the least. I love and care for both of you so much. Thank you so much for your inspiration and support. If there's anything I can ever do for any of you, just say the word.

Ann, get better soon so we can all have some pho together. love, nancy
 
Well said.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?