Tuesday, August 12, 2008

 

Room with a View - Again!

Well, Well, Not So Well. Last week I was not feeling that great. I thought it was because I was coming off of steroids. WRONG!! Saturday ( 8/9), I was running a temperature of 102 and was having difficulty breathing. So - I called the City of Hope and they wanted me to come in.

I know I did the right thing by visiting the ETC (Emergency Treatment Center) at CoH, but I didn't think I was sick enough to be admitted. WRONG!! Over the last two days, I've had a battery of tests including chest x-rays, blood cultures, ARG, ct scan, and bronchoscopy - plus more IVs. The preliminary findings indicate it looks "suspiciously" like PCP Pneumonia. So - until they know more, here I sit - AGAIN!

Comments:
Been thinking about you a lot, Nancy.

I have an appointment for yet another chest x-ray tomorrow at Helford, so I may pop in to say hi.

Love and hugs,
Susan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?