Saturday, September 06, 2008

 

Prayers for Ann!!

Hey Gang, My dear friend, Ann Gregory, is receiving her new marrow as I type this. This is her second transplant. I just want to wish her the best birthday ever. This is to new beginnings, to the new marrow setting up shop and loving its new home. Here's to the next half century of Chris and Ann continuing their happy and healthy life together.

Please storm heaven with prayers for her and Chris. Let's pray for complete remission and complete and lasting engraftment of these new cells. Let's thank God for this donor who unselfishly offered a part of herself to save Ann's life. What an act of kindness given to a perfect stranger. What a miracle!!!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for Ann.

I'm recovering well and feeling much better. Thank you for continuing to follow my blog. I couldn't be surrounded by a more supportive and loving group of people. Love you all! nancy

Comments:
Just read Chris' post. It was great! Loved Ann's smile and her pajamas too. Glad you updated your blog and glad you feel better. I've checked in a few times.
 
Thank you Nancy.
 
Nancy, So happy to hear that you're recovering well and feeling much better.

Love, susan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?