Friday, October 23, 2009

 

Update & Thank You For Your Help

Last Sunday was Asian for Miracle Matches (A3M) Benefit Dinner & Concert. What an evening it was!!! Thanks to all who helped make this event a success. Many of you donated items or gift certificates for the silent auction, many of you purchased raffle tickets and many of you attended the event! It was an evening to remember, especially seeing a patient meet her donor for the very first time. This is what it's all about! Life is what it's all about. Thank you all for supporting this great cause.

In other news, I had a visit at the City of Hope on Tuesday. My counts haven't budged... we were hoping my white count would pop back up, especially since it's flu season. But, nobody's worried, so I'm not going to worry either.

For those curious ones, here are my counts:
WBC 2.3 (norm 4.0 - 11.0)
RBC 4.0 (3.8 - 5.2)
HGB 13.0 (11.4 -15.5)
HCT 37.9 (35 - 47)
PLT 95 (150-350)

Again, thank you for your support. You all make a huge difference in my life! love ya, n

Comments:
Great counts, Nancy!
 
It is certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?