Saturday, November 29, 2014

 

Farewell to Ann

My dear friend, Ann Gregory passed away this week.  I believe she was only 40 years old. She had ALL, endured two bone marrow/stem cell transplants, had post transplant Lymphopliferative Disease, Late GvHD of the Lungs, Squamous cell Carcinoma of the Tongue, then Squamous metastasis to the spine.   She battled cancer(s) and complications for eight years with the dignity and grace like no other.  She was a ray of sunshine and will always continue to be an inspiration to so many.

I bid my dear friend farewell.  I wish for Chris, her wonderful, strong and devoted husband the strength to move forward.  He was Ann's rock through all of this and I can't even imagine the things he's had to endure.

Please pray for Chris as he moves into a new phase of his life.
See Ann's blog on the sidebar.

On the left is Ann's donor, Dana and her husband.  The Right is Chris & Ann Gregory


Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?